History Of Coffee Beans
- History of coffee is a legend, an Arabian shepherd named Kaldi found his goats dancing joyously around a dark green leafed shrub with bright red cherries in the southern tip of the Arabian Peninsula. Kaldi soon determined that it was the bright red cherries on the shrub that were causing the peculiar euphoria and after trying the cherries himself, he learned of their powerful effect.The stimulating effect was then exploited by monks at a local monastery to stay awake during extended hours of prayer and distributed to other monasteries around the world.Coffee was born.
- The worlds first coffee shop opens in Constantinople. It is followed by the establishment of two coffee houses in 1554.Now,the magic is spreading at
- S.C.O 335, Sector-9,Panchkula.
- Tel : 0172-4646354, 4646355,
- Email : email@example.com.